1. Make sure threads in crankshaft are clean and are good threads.
2. Lightly coat the end of the stud going into the crank with “NEVER-SEEZ” (note: “Never-Seez” is the only material to be used!)
3. Install stud with 15 ft./lbs. of torque. DO NOT use any Loctite type products.
4. Install damper and accessories.
5. Install .300″ thick washer. Make sure the surface the washer is going against is parallel.
6. Lightly coat threaded area where the nut goes and coat the bearing surface of the nut with “NEVER-SEEZ.”
7. Install nut using 75 ft./lbs. of torque. (except CPPI-013F use 65 ft./lbs. of torque)
|Stud Kits Available:||“A” – “B” Dimension||Correct Stud Kit|
|(Kit Includes 6pt. Nut, .300? Thick Ground Washer & Stud)||0.770″ to 0.832″||CPPI-013D 7/16″ x 5.409″|
|0.803″ to 1.819″||CPPI-013G 7/16″ x 6.396″|
|1.640″ to 3.819″||CPPI-013E 7/16″ x 8.396″|
|3.042″ to 5.819″||CPPI-013F 7/16″ x 10.396″|
How do I know which stud kit to get for this crank? It’s a sbc crank with BBC snout Callies crank #SAJ11A-MG. Also, my ati balancer has a BBC hub and is not going on all the way. Any tips?
Hi David, One of our guys will be emailing you soon. Thanks
I’m looking for 347 stroker crank & rods for a Windsor small block. I’m using a Boss 302 racing block with 4.100 pistons. Do you have anything like that?
Hi Bruce, One of our guys will be emailing you soon. Look for an email from email@example.com
I’ve got the callies billet hammer crank with an ATI harmonic balancer and single v belt pulley. My engine builder said it’s a 7/16 UNF and need a bolt to suit. We don’t have anything here in Aus can you assist
CPPI-013D 7/16 x 5.409 damper stud kit Not sure if it’s this one?
Sorry it’s a SBC
Hi Socrates, One of our guys will be emailing you soon. Thanks!
I have a Callies crankshaft with id 69877.1 can you please tell me what that is
Hi, one of our guys will be emailing you shortly. Thanks!
i bought a short block assembly gen 3 hemi, with a compstar crank in it, i need to now what harmonic balancer bolt i need for the stock balancer to be installed
Hi Richard, One of our guys will be emailing you soon.
I’m interested in 3.5 inch stroked crank for a 6.2 LS block with std rods bearing sizes.
Is this something that would be possible with you guys?
Hi Ashleigh, one of our guys will be emailing you soon.