Callies Ultra connecting rods for Toyota 2JZ engines
By utilizing the strongest bolt, toughest pin bushing, and specialty 4330V steel; Callies has produced a connecting rod that is gram for gram superior to anything available. These 5.590” long rods weigh in at 635g. and utilize a.866” wrist pin. Ultra 2JZ rods are fastened with 3/8” diameter ARP Multi Phase 3.5 bolts.
Click the link or photo below to check out a great article about Heath Norton–Callies’ VP!
Light Weight and Optimized EcoBoost 2.3L Crankshaft
The standard Ford EcoBoost 2.3L Forged Crankshaft is optimized for maximum performance and excellent engine response. The standard crankshaft is carefully processed and machined by Callies Performance Products including the removal of the balance shaft drive gear and associated hub. Comprehensive machining of journal arms and other strategic areas of the crankshaft provide additional lightness. Once all machining is completed, the component is processed with various surface treatments to reduce stress producing a part with a refined and superior surface. Optional keyed snout for ease of assembly. This crank is perfect for high power builds in both the Focus RS, Mustang EcoBoost and those wishing to increase the engine displacement of their *Focus ST. http://www.callies.com/crankshafts/factory-modified/
- Overall weight reduction of 9 lbs (4 kg) from stock
- Cryogenic thermal stress relieving
- Careful removal of the balance shaft ring gear and balancer gear hub diameter
- Comprehensive machining of all rod journal arms and critical surfaces
- All highly refined finished surfaces – rods, mains, post, and flange are maintained to OEM spec
- Callies Impervious Masking guarantees part to ship with Ford correct dimensions
- Shot peening of entire gray area crankshaft for the development of beneficial compressive stress
- Aeroshed finishing for the complete removal of all stress risers
- Crankshaft timing pad on #1 counterweight is untouched for accurate assembly
- Dynamically balanced to within .5 gram inch
- Carefully inspected for straightness
- Keyed snout
- Packaged in corrosion resistant packing material for extended shelf life
- Made in USA
Callies Ultra connecting rods for the Nissan GT-R are 100% American made and tough enough to handle the most extreme builds! http://www.callies.com/connecting-rods/ultra-beam/
Billet Crankshafts for the Mitsubishi 4B11T are now available from Callies Performance Products. These 4340 material crankshafts are metalurgically and geometrically certified to the same quality standard of all Compstar by Callies crankshafts.
- Average weight 32 lbs.
- 8 counterweight design
- 4340 steel certified by Callies in house Metallurgical lab
- Ultra-Case nitriding performed and certified by Callies
- Rod and main journal surface finish refined to 4Ra or less
- All journals ground with strength enhancing Tru-Form radii
- Limited stroke availability
- Aeroshed finishing optional
Callies is now offering crankshafts and connecting rods for Subaru EJ20 and EJ25 engines! We offer 75mm, 79mm, and 83mm strokes for the crankshafts. Connecting rods are available with either ARP 2000 or Custom Age 625 bolts for High Output applications.#subaru #ej20 #ej25 Check out our website for more information http://www.callies.com/sport-compact/ej20/
Callies Performance Products will soon be offering connecting rods for the import tuner market! In August we will start selling connecting rods for Honda, Mitsubishi, Subaru, and Nissan. Callies has built a reputation for having some of the best connecting rods in the performance V8 market and we are bringing that same level of quality to the import tuner market. Honda, Nissan, Subaru, and Mitsubishi engines are being modified to make more horsepower than ever before and with that comes the need for a bottom end that can withstand the added stress. Callies components for imports offer unbeatable quality at a competitive price! Call Justin in our sales office at 419-435-2711 for more information about the new line of import products! http://www.callies.com/sport-compact/
The future of cam core metallurgy is here today! Now tool steel camshafts are more affordable than ever before! Callies metallurgy and heat treat teams have perfected revolutionary methods to bring you unrivaled camshaft durability. Callies Titan cam cores give you more options for performance enhancing geometry while increasing life expectancy. The superior stiffness of Titan tool steel works in your favor to minimize bending and torsional flex. Your entire valve train will benefit from the added stability Titan cores offer. Camshafts finished on Titan cores also offer extended service by allowing secondary grinding options when needed. Titan cores are available for most popular American performance engines.